Vintage Long Sleeve Shirt Dress
Please Select A Color
Please Select A Size
This vintage knit shirt dress works not only for the office, but for dinner, weekend, and a whole slew of other occasions, as well! A navy, lavender, lime, and off-white tile pattern enhance every inch of this buttoned dress, from its collar to its long sleeves to its hem. Quite the keeper!
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size 1X. Please see Details.
- Tag reads: Casualmaker by Sy Frankl
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Unlined. Semi-sheer. Front button closure. Country of origin unknown.
- This item can only be shipped within the US
|size||Shoulder Width||Bust||Waist||Hips||Sleeve Length||Length|