Vintage Long Sleeve Prairie Dress with Laced Bodice
This khaki vintage dress is truly ladylike, and it's got the details to prove it! A doily-like collar sits atop a crochet-trimmed bodice, pairing with maroon ribbon and lovely lacing to offer traditional femininity. Add in princess seaming, sheer long sleeves, a burgundy, white, and green floral pattern, and lace accents near the hem, and you've got yourself a gem of a dress!
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size XS. Please see Details.
- No tag.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Unlined. Sheer sleeves. Back zipper closure. Button closure at sleeve cuffs. Country of origin unknown.
- This item can only be shipped within the US
|size||Shoulder Width||Bust||Waist||Hips||Sleeve Length||Length|