Vintage Lace-Trimmed Maxi Dress with Floral Blouse
Time to twirl into your dream ensemble - this vintage coral maxi dress, paired with a floral peasant blouse! The top touts a total lightweightness, elasticization at the neckline and cuffs, and a hint of ruffling. Layered under the crochet-trimmed, buttoned, and perfectly pocketed, gown, it's hands-down glam.
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size S. Please see Details.
- No tag.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Measurements listed are for dress. Top measures 14.5 inches shoulder width, 36 inches bust, 35 inches waist, 24 inch sleeve, 23 inch length. Fabric does not provide stretch. Top: Elasticized neckline and sleeve cuffs.
- Top: Semi-sheer. Dress: Front pockets. Front button closure. Country of origin unknown.
- This item can only be shipped within the US