Vintage Empire Waist Maxi Dress with High Vents
This vintage maxi dress is the epitome of stunning! A surplice neckline framed by long, flared sleeves, an empire waist, and a breathtaking pattern of brilliant red-orange and yellow flowers set the stage for this frock's full-length side vents to intrigue and impress.
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size XXS. Please see Details.
- No tag.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Partially lined. Back zipper with hook and eye closure. Country of origin unknown.
- This item can only be shipped within the US
|size||Shoulder Width||Bust||Waist||Hips||Sleeve Length||Length|