Vintage Denim Jacket with Colorful Crocheting
Please Select A Color
Please Select A Size
This vintage jean jacket features a dark wash and a world of delight! Stylish gems are everywhere, including at the hidden chest pockets, silver buttons, uniquely paneled hemline, and bold cuffs. The best part, though, is the sheer, pastel crocheted inserts that appear at one shoulder and the opposite sleeve. So fun!
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size S. Please see Details.
- No tag.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Chest pockets. Sheer panels. Front button closure. Country of origin unknown.
- This item can only be shipped within the US
|size||Shoulder Width||Bust||Waist||Sleeve Length||Length|