Vintage Cotton Sleeveless Jumpsuit
See to it that your style makes a statement by hopping into this vintage jumpsuit! It's cotton, it's buttoned down the front, and it's got hidden pockets, which is all awesome, but it's the red, white, blue, green, and goldenrod psychedelic pattern that really puts this piece in the spotlight.
- Period: circa 1960s
- Size: Our recommendation is size XL. Please see Details.
- Tag reads: Lisette Designed by Al Sterling
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- 100% Cotton.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Side pockets. Front button closure.
- Made in the United States
- This item can only be shipped within the US