Vintage Cotton Midi Dress with Puff Sleeves
Please Select A Color
black & white
Please Select A Size
We suspect you'll feel your absolute best in this black and white dress - a vintage style from the '70s! The pintucked neckline of this cotton frock gives way to a stripey flower bud situation, pairing with puffed 3/4 sleeves, an elasticized waist topped with a grosgrain sash, and hidden side pockets to create a look of throwback perfection.
- Period: circa 1970s
- Size: Our recommendation is size S. Please see Details.
- Tag reads: Richard Warren
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items have been professionally dry cleaned. All are final sale.
- Secondhand materials - fiber content unknown.
- Dry cleaning encouraged.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. elasticized waist.
- Side pockets. Unlined. Back zipper closure. Button closure at sleeve cuff. Removable sash. Padded shoulders.
- Made in the United States
- This item can only be shipped within the US
|size||Shoulder Width||Bust||Waist||Sleeve Length||Length|