- Reflections on the Height of Style: Surviving a Suburban 1980's Haircut Jen LiMarzi
- Grace Katie Marks
- Boat Shoes and Other Serious Considerations D.W. Martin
- Four Statement Pieces, One History Jenny Sadre-Orafai
- That's Just What They'll Do Emma Törzs
- The Red Sweater Collection Kayla Washko
We are interested in poetry and prose that explores all the ways in which fashion and style influence and affect our lives. We are not only interested in work that directly deals with clothing, shoes, and accessories, but we also encourage various explorations and interpretations of the larger topic of "style." Don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
We are accepting poetry, fiction, and nonfiction submissions yearlong.
We only consider previously unpublished work, and though we will read simultaneous submissions, please let us know as soon as your piece is accepted elsewhere. You may submit once in each genre. However, you may not submit more than one entry per category. We will not read any of your pieces if you send multiple entries in the same category.
All works must be submitted separately via Submittable. Please see the link below. The response time will vary depending on the number of submissions received. Print submissions will not be considered.Click here to submit to The Written Wardrobe!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.