- Reflections on the Height of Style: Surviving a Suburban 1980's Haircut Jen LiMarzi
- Grace Katie Marks
- Boat Shoes and Other Serious Considerations D.W. Martin
- Four Statement Pieces, One History Jenny Sadre-Orafai
- That's Just What They'll Do Emma Törzs
- The Red Sweater Collection Kayla Washko
Not all things asymmetric are cubism
"Not all things asymmetric are cubism,"
he tells me, when I say
my body is abstract,
We talk on the phone
as I move through the grey streets of Mount Washington,
tugging at my yellow short shorts.
On this warm spring day,
my thoughts are—
it's beautiful to be a human,
beautiful to be average,
the same as every other person in some way.
We were like high schoolers,
when we first met,
and later, after some silence, I imagine he says,
"I want to stay in the car with you
in my lap forever."
In Ray-Bans and a sideways grin,
the rearview mirror
holding our laughs,
let the glass reflect the image of our heads
mocking Siamese twins
or a Pablo Picasso painting.