Vintage Trudy Dress and Crop Jacket
- Dress and Crop Jacket; Circa 1960s
- Size not listed; see measurements
- Carlye Designs
- Figure-flattering ruching around the bodice top, gathered pleating from the waist, left side concealed zipper, matching waistbelt. Crop jacket is a diamond pattern crochet lace with cotton trimmed edges
- Like new condition! Lace crop jacket in pristine condition, no visible signs of wear or imperfections on both dress and jacket
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Care not listed
- Crop Jacket has no front closure, embroidered fabric, and measures as laid flat: Bust: 17 in. Waist: 14 in. Length: 17 in. Matching Belt measures: 30.5 in.
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.