Vintage Sophia Dress
- Short sleeve seafoam green dress; Circa 1950s
- Size is not marked; See measurements
- Tag reads, "Frank R. Jelleff Inc. Washington, D.C."
- Seafoam green fully lined dress with a back zipper; bodice features a lace overlay and a scalloped V-neck with horizontal accents across the ribcage and waist
- Slight discoloration in the skirt; otherwise, very good condition
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Care not listed
- Made in the United States
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.