Vintage Socialite Hat
It may be dark in appearance, but this hat is light to the touch, with its brim full of feathers, brushed velvet like surface, and shaped bow in the back which adds to its social charm! Worn with a colorful dress, printed tights, and a fabulous pair of pumps, this hat will make your fashion career take flight!
- Period: circa 1960's
- Size: size not marked, please see Composition and Fit
- Condition: fraying at end of bow tie in back, feathers in great condition
- Tag reads, "Joseph Grundy, Pittsburgh, PA"
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Inside circumference is seventeen and a half inches. Depth is three inches.
- Care not listed
- Made in the United States
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.