Vintage Lovely Lucy Dress
- Red and pink floral printed dress; Circa 1950s
- Size is not marked; See Measurements
- Tag reads, "R & K Originals For the Girl Who Knows Clothes"
- Adorable salmon pink, cherry red, and fuchsia floral printed overlay; sleeveless dress; dainty scoop neck with pleats along the waistband; full skirt with a discreet back zipper adorned by a charming bow at the zipper's base; fully lined; criss-cross pleats stem up from the waistband with a sparkling rose-colored, rhinestone-adorned flower pin at the left side
- Missing one half of the back zipper hook-and-eye closure; otherwise, very good condition
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Care not listed
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.