Vintage Ligonier Dress
- Short sleeve button up sundress; Circa 1950's
- Size is marked 16.5; See Measurements
- Tag reads, "Fashioned by Kenrose"
- 100% cotton short sleeve sundress, matching belt, round indigo faceted buttons with rhinestone center, allover light blue polka dot and abstract floral bouquet print, traditional notched collar, two deep front patch pockets.
- Small stain above center waist, otherwise very good condition.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- 100% Cotton
- Tag reads, "Guaranteed Washable"
- Made in the United States
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.