Vintage Fashion School Suit
Not your typical suit, this one is made for a day of taking fashion classes! Designed by Shannon Rodgers for Jerry Silverman, founders of Kent State University's prestigious Fashion School. Make this a permanent addition to your own modern day collection of vintage garments!
- A-Line skirt and Wrap bodice top; Circa 1960s
- Size M
- Shannon Rodgers for Jerry Silverman
- Separate A-line skirt and wrap shirt bodice, bodice has inside adjustable hook and eye closure in addition to warp and tie back waistband, very cute fitted cut, center back zipper with hook & eye on waistband, very good condition
- Slight discoloration, a few small tea colored spots on skirt, hook & eye closures on bodice top still attached, but would need to be re-sewn for wear
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Professional Dry Clean Only
- Made in the United States
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.