Vintage Dreamgirls Coat
"And I am telling you I'm not going. You're the best man I'll ever know."
- Straight cut coat, circa 1960s
- Size is not marked
- Double breasted, long sleeved coat. Fur collar has hook and eye closures at the front to create a faux scarf, if desired. Front pockets have vertical openings.
- Top right button appears to be a replacement from original, but is covered by the collar.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
Order by Monday at 3pm (EST) for Valentine's Day domestic ground shipping. Or, upgrade your shipping for even faster delivery!
- Tweed with polyester inner lining and fur collar.<br>
- tag inside reads "Union Made; Int. Ladies Garment Workers Union."<br>