"And I am telling you I'm not going. You're the best man I'll ever know."
- Straight cut coat, circa 1960s
- Size is not marked
- Double breasted, long sleeved coat. Fur collar has hook and eye closures at the front to create a faux scarf, if desired. Front pockets have vertical openings.
- Top right button appears to be a replacement from original, but is covered by the collar.
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements ar... More
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Specific measurements are listed under Measurements. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if notable. One of a Kind items are
returnable for store credit only.
- Tweed with polyester inner lining and fur collar.<br>
- tag inside reads "Union Made; Int. Ladies Garment Workers Union."<br>