Vintage Clementine Coat
- Charming 3/4 length sleeve wool coat; circa 1960's
- Size is not marked; see measurements
- Two tags. The first reads: "Azens Furs and Fashions Pittsburgh." The second reads: "Tailored by Windermere New York"
- Light sepia brown, 3/4 length sleeve, double-breasted wool coat, full silky lining, traditional square collar with ornate round buttons up the center bust, triangle stitching along the sides with two side pockets
- No visible imperfections, very good condition
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Professionally dry clean
- Made in the United States