Vintage Clementine Coat
- Charming 3/4 length sleeve wool coat; circa 1960's
- Size is not marked; see measurements
- Two tags. The first reads: "Azens Furs and Fashions Pittsburgh." The second reads: "Tailored by Windermere New York"
- Light sepia brown, 3/4 length sleeve, double-breasted wool coat, full silky lining, traditional square collar with ornate round buttons up the center bust, triangle stitching along the sides with two side pockets
- No visible imperfections, very good condition
This is a vintage One of a Kind item. Measurements are listed under Fit and Form Details. Slight wear and imperfections are to be expected, and are listed if relevant. One of a Kind items are returnable for store credit only.
- Composition not listed
- Professionally dry clean
- Made in the United States
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.