Fruity Suity Two-Piece Swimsuit in Black - Plus Size
Make your seaside afternoon maraschino chic when you tie the scarlet and noir strings of this plus-sized, Esther Williams swimsuit behind your neck! Proving her love for all things aquatic as a national champion and Olympic swimmer in 1940, Esther Williams waded her way through a full career that involved being a successful athlete, an actress, a professional, and a designer, all of which were H2O-oriented. The halter-necked, lightly padded top and high-waisted, slightly skirted bottoms of this swimsuit reflect the retro fits she wore in the films in which she swam, and are created to be flattering on all body types. 'Produce' your own look of timelessness in this lovely one piece with red espadrilles, a sheer sarong, and a smile as sincere as Esther Williams'! Find more size options for this striking suit here. Find more size options for this striking suit here.
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex.
- Measurements above are provided by Ester Williams Swimwear and are based on your body measurements, not flat measurements. Fabric provides stretch.
- Hand wash cold. Line dry or lay flat to dry.
- Lined through front. Back hook closure. Ties at back of neck. Padded bust. Boning at top sides.
- Made in the United States
|Height||Bust||Waist||Hips||Size On Model|
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.
Based on 6 Reviews