Aye, Aye, Cabin Two-Piece Swimsuit
The sun sparkles against the rippling lake as you cruise along in your family’s speedboat. Dressed in your wayfarer shades, cut-off denim shorts, and this Esther Williams two piece, as featured in Seventeen Magazine, you’re looking as picturesque as your woodsy surroundings. An Olympian, actress, and inspiring businesswoman, swimmer and designer Esther Williams creates bold, beautiful, vintage-inspired bathing suits like this gingham two piece. Its ruched, slightly skirted bottom and halter-necked, lightly padded top stand out against the navy water and evergreen hills. You wave to neighbors sitting on the shore, and then kick back, rest your sandals on your seat, and relax to the sounds of birds, waves, and your family’s charming chatter. Find more size options for this striking suit here.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex.
- Measurements above are provided by Esther Williams Swimwear and are based on your body measurements, not flat measurements. Fabric provides stretch.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry or line dry.
- Lined through front. Back hook and eye closure. Halter ties at neck. Padded bust cups. Boning at sides of top.
- Made in the United States