Outer Bank on It Sandal in Yellow
A sunny reception from your friends is a ‘shore’ thing when you come dancing across the dunes in these stunning shoes by Salt Water Sandals! After 60 years in the sandal-making business, Salt Water knows that high-quality materials and a timeless aesthetic make for a sandal you can rely on to fit comfortably and stylishly - both in and out of water - for years to come. Crafted from patent yellow leather with crossover detail at the toe, a simple strap that secures with a rust-resistant brass buckle at the ankle, and a slim, sand-colored sole, this stylish flat is as classic as they come, and versatile, too. For a look that goes swimmingly from the beach to the boardwalk and then out to brunch, don these darling sandals with a striped maxi dress, your favorite retro sunnies, and a woven tote for a suit, towel, and sunblock!
- Leather upper and lining. Man-made sole.
- Sole measures 0.25 inches. Heel measures 0.5 inches. Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure.
- Not available for international orders.
- Soles have no tread and do not provide traction. Some units manufactured in China, others in USA.
- This item can only be shipped within the U.S.
It's out of stock, but you aren't out of luck!
Let us know if you need it! We reorder based on community feedback and demand, so your voice is very important. We'll email you if we can bring it back.
Based on 91 Reviews