Thank You Canterbury Much Cape
By BB Dakota
$99.99 $29.9970% off!
On an off-season vacation to the UK, it’s easy to pack light when all your outfits revolve around this jacket by BB Dakota! As you roam through the medieval wares of the Westgate Tower Museum with the black-and-grey zig-zags of this lined layer keeping your look classic, other visitors will claim they didn’t know you were a tourist at first sight, and when spotted re-tying the waist sash of this zipped outerwear while visiting the Dane John Gardens, the groundskeepers will all compliment your spot-on style. With sleek black riding pants, leather boots that rise to your mid-calf and point slightly at the toes, and a slouchy knit beret topping your neat locks, this woven garment will find you accepting a lot of compliments while wearing it!This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 55% Polyester, 35% Acrylic, 10% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Removable sash ties at waist. Sleeve length measurement taken from collar to sleeve hem.
- Hand wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low heat if necessary. Or dry clean.
- Fully lined. Front zipper closure. Snaps at neck.
- This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.