Cape of Good Taupe Cape
By Pink Martini
Your adventurous style is known the world over - you’re forever finding creative new routes to wardrobe radiance. Recently, you made a splash by sporting this felted taupe cape by Pink Martini to a fashionable fete on your friend’s yacht. Since starting in 2006, this Canadian brand has been creating classic pieces with artistic, romantic twists in luxe fabrics and charming prints. With its silky, map-printed lining and broad lapels, this pocketed, black-trimmed button up proves you worthy of passage into the fashion elite. Worn with sea-blue skinnies, sleek, stiletto-heeled booties, a billowy sunshine-yellow blouse, and oversized door-knocker earrings, this cape makes it impossible to navigate a party without catching a few compliments along the way. Set sail in this eye-catching style, and you’ll always be the toast of your dazzling destination!This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Sleeve length measurement taken from collar seam to sleeve opening.
- Hand wash cold. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Iron low. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. One pocket at hip.
- This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.