Botany Professor Cape
$69.99 $20.9970% off!
This item was picked by you in our Be the Buyer Program and will be sold exclusively online at ModCloth! You’re a passionate enthusiast of all things green, be they Pteridophytes, Tracheophytes, or trench-inspired capes! Bold, belted, and accented with rows of mushroom-hued buttons, this kelly green cape, as featured in People Magazine, keeps you looking classy as you dash to across campus. Cultivate your outfit with a simple sheath, knee-high boots, opaque tights, and shining bangles, and let your beauty bloom!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 100% Cotton. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Sleeve opening measure 9 inches for all sizes.
- Hand wash cold. Hang to dry recommended.
- Fully lined. Double-breasted with front button closure. Two interior buttons. Additional button included. Buckle closure at neck. Decorative epaulets at shoulder. Removable sash ties at waist. This cape scores a 2 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This jacket is rated Warm on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.