The Sunset's Embrace Jacket
$84.99 $24.9970% off!
An event you look forward to all year is the first cool evening after a warm summer, when a chill hugs the countryside with the setting of the sun. Be more than just prepared for this long-awaited evening - be rustically beautiful for it, too, when you enclose the tie sash of this Jack by BB Dakota coat around the horizon that divides your black, long-sleeved tee and the top of your boot-cut jeans. Its Southwestern striped pattern in tints of black, goldenrod, and brick red rivals the painted sky before you, while a foldover collar makes this lined outerlayer as remarkable as the glow among elongated clouds. With a hand in one of this jacket’s side pockets and your brown Western boots acting as the roots for your confident stance, you surrender yourself to the twilight glow that wraps around you, looking stunning as you do so.This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 65% Polyester, 25% Acrylic, 5% Viscose, 5% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Length measurement taken at center back hem. Center front hem runs approximately 4 inches longer than center back.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Removable sash ties at waist. Two hip pockets.
- This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.