Root Beer for Breakfast Coat
$79.99 $23.9970% off!
When you're camping with friends, anything goes! After zipping, snapping, and cinching in the drawstrings of the waist and hem of this sweet, soil-hued Jack by BB Dakota jacket to protect you from the chilly morning dew, you decide a fizzy soda sounds delicious! Reaching into the cooler with the rolled-up sleeves of this hooded coat, your tent mate cracks some eggs in a portable pan, and smiles as she watches you sneak another soda under the faux-buttoned flap of your slit pockets! Then, sitting on a rock, you stretch out your jean-clad legs, click the toes of your hiking boots together, and crack open that desirable drink, simply because you can!This jacket scores a 1.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 100% Cotton. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Loose fit throughout. Fabric does not provide stretch. Length measurement taken at center front hem. Center back hem runs 3.25 inches longer than center front hem. Back slit measures 9 inches in length.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Unlined. Hidden front zipper with snap and button closure. Drawstring tie at waist, hem, and hood. Pockets at hips with decorative buttons. Button closure at sleeve cuff. Additional buttons included.
- This jacket scores a 1.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.