Night Was Dark Jacket
By BB Dakota
As inky and luscious as the evening that gathers you into its arms, this fully lined, cotton-blend jacket from Jack by BB Dakota is a perfect topper for a day or evening ensemble. Whether you're trying to keep warm in the autumn or enjoying the last splash of summer by staying out in the cool night air, this jacket, which features a double-breasted front button closure, black tab at waist with button, and removable sash tie, as well as two handy hip pockets, is a beautiful match for a slim-fitting tee and charcoal trousers or a floral frock paired with knee-high boots.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Kickpleat at back measures 17 inches in length.
- Hand wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low heat if needed.
- Fully lined. Double-breasted front button closure with two interior buttons. Back tab at waist with button closure. Additional buttons included. Removable sash ties at waist. Pockets at hips are temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching.
- This jacket is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.