Sailing into the Sunset Dress in Cherry
The sun is just beginning to set as you step aboard the fifty footer off the coast of Key West. As the sailboat is unmoored and you cast off into the sea, you sit among friends with a glass of wine in hand, feeling the warmth of your sun-kissed skin - a souvenir from your leisurely weekend on the beach. As the main sail fills with the cool evening breeze, you slip an ivory cardigan over your perfect, red and white halter dress. Featuring a tie bow at its sweetheart neckline, white trim along the hem, and a belt at the waist, this fantastic, sailor-inspired frock makes you feel like you were born to be on the water. Kicking off your woven wedges, you raise your glass to the company of friends, the good timing of vacations, the future ahead, and impeccable style. By Pinup Couture.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 74% Rayon, 22% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
- Fabric provides stretch. Free hip. Belt measures 29 inches for size Extra Small; 31 inches for size Small; 32.5 inches for size Medium; 36 inches for size Large; 39.5 inches for size Extra Large; 43.5 inches for size 2X Large. Length measurements are taken from top of bust and exclude the strap.
- Dry clean only. Do not bleach.
- Ties at back of neck. Detachable belt included. Hidden back zipper. Partially lined at bust.
- Made in the United States