Rose Menagerie Dress
Vivid blue roses bloom against this stunner of a dress' stark white background. On this brisk afternoon spent playing croquet and sipping hot apple cider, this retro-inspired frock - featured in Us Weekly - makes you feel as twirl-worthy as the sweeping autumn air with its full skirt. Details such as the printed Peter Pan collar, decorative fabric buttons, and removable belt add to this garment's undeniable charm. As you sip your drink in this dress, a beaded cardigan, thick stockings, and a pair of scarlet heels, you can't help but feel that looking good in your new frock has been all roses! By Pinup Couture.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Bust provides approximately 2.5 inches of stretch. Free hip.
- Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Lay flat to dry.
- Side zipper. Nonfunctional buttons.
- Made in the United States