Orchid Grey Dress
Named after one of our favorite fashion blogs, this radiant dress will give you a look that nods to a time-honored style while maintaining a contemporary perspective on fashion. Moreover, you'll sweep away the leaden clouds of a long, New England winter and usher in spring by wearing this gauzy, lined, cocktail dress that's beaming with a fresh print of sunny yellow and earthy grey and brown flowers blooming from a beige background. A lightly padded, sweetheart bustline contributes a classic cut, and the skirt flares out from the waistband and into a bubble hem to bestow your frame a fun, flirty, and effervescent femininity. Zip it up at the side, cover your shoulders with a heather grey cardigan, then complete a modernized, mid-century mien by slipping into some edgy, heeled winklepickers, accessorizing with cat-eye sunglasses, and arranging your hair in a big bouffant. You'll look as exquisite as the fine art at the gallery opening in Boston you've curated!
- 50% Rayon, 50% Nylon. This fabric does not contain stretch.
- Dress flares out from waist to hem. Elastic at back of bust allows for approximately 2 inches of stretch.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Hang dry only.
- Side seam zipper. Light padding in bust.
- Made in the United States