One with Nature Dress in Wine
After moving to a quaint town near a national park, you're determined to take advantage of its enchanting forested expanses and picturesque picnic spots! For your first afternoon outing, you wear this lacy, cotton-blend, wine-hued maxi dress with wedged hiking-style boots, bunched knit socks, a cropped denim jacket, and a leather pouch filled with park-enjoying essentials. You lay down your patchwork quilt on a lush grassy knoll, noticing how your dress' adjustable straps and flexible, empire waistband have afforded you a perfect, park-approved fit. You're wowed by how comfortable its fully lined interior is on your skin as you rest on your tummy, pulling out a deck of cards for a game of solo solitaire. With the sun illuminating your face, you feel truly connected with your breathtaking, new surroundings!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Self: 75% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 5% Spandex. Lining: 100% Rayon.
- Fabric provides stretch. Elasticized empire waist provides an additional 7 inches of stretch. Elasticized straps are adjustable.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron when needed.
- Fully lined through calf.
- Made in the United States