The Up and Uptown Coat
By Mink Pink
$144.99 $43.9970% off!
It seems like things have been going your way lately - your career as a stylist is really starting to take off, and today, you were asked to guess blog for your favorite fashion site. Of course, you have your hard work to thank for much of this success, but your flawless eye for fashion definitely goes a long way. Just look at this chic black coat by Mink Pink as an example of your peerless taste. Designer Rachel Evans, who founded the Sydney-based brand, revolutionized the Australian style scene with her eclectic, vintage-inspired perspective on fashion. Nowadays, designs like this red skirt are earning Mink Pink rave reviews from audiences around the world. With its sleek lines, rose-gold zippers at the side pockets and up the front, and form-defining belt, this piece looks stunning over a sequined shift and strappy ankle boots and smart-as-can-be when worn with distressed denim and a plaid button up. Show the world this luck is deserved by flaunting your fabulous fashion all through the city!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 70% Polyester, 30% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Relaxed fit. Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold separately. Use mild soap. Cold rinse. Lay flat to dry in shade. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front zipper with interior snap closure. Two side pockets with zipper closure. Removable sash ties at waist.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.