The Bloomsbury Coat
$64.99 $18.9970% off!
Whether you’re studying abroad amidst the London fog or simply strolling through your city square in search of artistic inspiration, you’ll feel comfortable and stylish wearing this herringbone-patterned jacket. Named after the historically posh area of London featuring multiple garden squares and the famous Bloomsbury literary group, this piece is the perfect companion for an outdoor adventure on a cool evening. Special zipper and button details abound from shoulder to cuff, culminating with a trendy attached belt to button at the waistline. Pair this piece with your favorite dark trousers and red scarf to inspire others as you stroll!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Iron low heat. Do not tumble dry. Dry clean only.
- Fully lined. Front zipper with button closure. Two decorative zipper pockets at chest. Pockets at side. Sash at waist with button closure. Additional button included.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.