Switching Trains Coat in Ivory
By BB Dakota
You've got a four minute window to transfer from your train arriving from Madrid to the one headed for Copenhagen! Will you make it? Judging by how well you've adapted to European fashion - see your sleek, ivory coat by BB Dakota, as featured in Cosmopolitan - we have a feeling you'll be able to keep up with their rapid commuting, as well! Chock-full of features you crave, like a removable faux fur collar, a classic trench cut, grey-and-black buttons, and coordinating adjustable buckles along its sash belt and cuffs, this outerwear must-have will keep you lookin' stylish as you keep movin'. Wear it right with a pair of sleek, skinny jeans, a button-down tunic, and comfortable winklepickers, and don't forget your suitcase!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 100% Cotton. Lining: 100% Polyester. Collar: 70% Acrylic, 30% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Adjustable belt is removable and ranges between 25.5 inches to 31 inches for size small, 28 inches to 33.5 inches for size medium, 30.5 to 36.5 inches for size large. Kick pleat measures 11 inches in length. Adjustable sleeve cuff with buckle.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low heat if needed.
- Fully lined. Removable Faux fur collar with button closure. Double-breasted front button closure with one interior button. Pockets at hips with button closure. Additional button included. This coat scores a 2.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat scores a 2.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.