Seaside Sights Coat
$179.99 $53.9970% off!
Your favorite stretch of road to explore on a long weekend features a series of coastal scenery that puts you in a good mood every time you take it. When you pull over and climb onto the biggest boulder you see, the corduroy-like material of this navy-blue, waterproof coat will keep you protected from the spritzing breeze. Your sweetie always requests that you turn around to pose for a picture - in this photo, you know that the four cargo pockets that straddle the zipper-and-snap closure of this collared jacket will seem nautically fitting and timelessly stylish. With a deep-red beanie worn beneath its detachable hood and grey jeans peeking out between its hem and your hiking boots, this great jacket fits right in with your favorite panorama.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 80% Rayon, 20% Polyester. Bonded Lining: 100% Polyester. Binding: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Pocketing: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle. Mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not soak. Tumble dry cool. Iron cool. Do not dry clean.
- Fully lined. Front zipper with snap closure. Removable hood with snap closure. Two chest pockets with snap closure. Two hip pockets with snap closure. Snap closure at sleeve cuffs. Waterproof.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.