Scooter or Later Coat in Olive
Soon a chilly late-season wind will roll over the shores of Brighton, but with this hooded Tulle Clothing coat wrapped around your shoulders, you’ll still go riding over the boardwalk on your flashy blue scooter. Since starting in 1999, Tulle Clothing has been creating feminine, vintage-inspired styles lush with unexpected accents, such as the snuggly, shearling-like interior, vegan faux-fur trim, and angled snap-shut pockets of this olive fishtail anorak. With its plush lining, drawstring waist, and velvety-smooth feel, this lightweight, yet cozy coat adds a luxe layer of warmth to your mod-inspired turtleneck, ankle-length skinnies, and simple black ballet flats. What a stylish sight to see cruising through this seaside British scene!This coat scores a 4.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- Shell: 61% Polyester, 26% Cotton, 13% Nylon. Faux fur: 100% Acrylic. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Length measurement taken at center front hem. Center back hem runs approximately 4.5 inches longer than front. Vent at back measures 5.5 inches in length.
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron cool on reverse if needed.
- Fully lined. Hidden front zipper with snap button closure. Removable faux fur collar. Drawstring at hood, waist, and hem for adjustable fit. Chest pockets. Pockets at hips with snap button closure. Tabs at sleeve cuffs with snap button closure. This coat scores a 4 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat scores a 4.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.