Pumpkin Pale Ale Coat
$234.99 $70.9970% off!
From pumpkin chocolate chip muffins to pumpkin butter to creamy pumpkin soup, you love any pumpkin-tasting opportunity, especially when its refreshing and pint-sized! Today you’ve gathered friends to taste your homemade spiced-pumpkin microbrew around a backyard fire. You’re feeling warm in the chilly evening air in your pumpkin-and-forest-hued plaid coat by Blutsgeschwister, which boasts a plethora of special details such as a broad, notched lapel and collar, long sleeves with ribbed wrists, and shoulder epaulets. Hard-to-find German brand Blutsgeschwister crafts clothes flavored with individualism, creativity, femininity, and nostalgia. This cute coat, which is fully lined with an autumnal, floral print, also boasts dark-brown, textured buttons with faux stitching, an optional waist sash, and two button-flap pockets perfect for stashing mittens. Raising a frosty mug, you laud all things that warm you - toasted pumpkin seeds, yummy homebrew, your cozy plaid coat, and, most importantly, the warmth of good friends.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 90% Polyester, 10% Wool. Body Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve Lining: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Wash before wearing. Hand wash cold inside-out with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry recommended. Iron medium on reverse side. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Additional buttons included. Epaulets at shoulders with button closures. Removable sash ties at waist. Two pockets at hips.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.