Perfectly Seasoned Coat
$84.99 $24.9970% off!
As a restaurant reviewer, you know the importance salt and pepper play in the success of any chef. This ruffled coat mixes greys and whites with basic black to create a well-seasoned piece of outerwear that will have even the toughest style critics praising your look. As you sit to dine at a chic new restaurant, you drape this coat’s dual-textures - felted and woven - over the back of your chair. Your server practically forgets the specials while ogling this coat’s ruffle details on the collar, cuffs, and pockets, and asks about your expert pairing of a plum-hued sheath and lace tights. Your advice? Start elemental to create a gorgeous foundation upon which to build layers of flavorful style.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 95% Polyester, 5% Wool. Contrast: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold, separately. Color will bleed. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Two front pockets with button.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.