Met Your Match Coat
By Miss Patina
$154.99 $46.9970% off!
A streak of sarcasm, intelligent wit, and stop-you-in-your-tracks charm are just a few of the traits you and your new flame seam to share. What other untold aspects of your character could the two of you be sharing? Well, when you dress in eternally appreciated pieces like this honey brown tweed pea coat by British designer Miss Patina and your darling is wearing those vintage Oxfords you adore, your classic styles sync, too. This coat features weavings of pumpkin spice threading throughout its fabric, chocolate caramel buttons along its double-breasted front, and two sets of pockets - one functional, and one faux, simply for show. The UK designers who carefully crafted it met when attending the London College of Fashion together, and today, they infuse each and every item they create with a bit of retro inspiration. Slip it on over your favorite Swiss dot sweater with high-waist slacks, wood-heeled boots, and an academic satchel, for a look that will attract even more like-minded individuals.This coat scores a 3.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Dry clean or hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron medium heat if needed. Hang to dry recommended.
- Fully lined. Double-breasted front button closure with interior button. Decorative buttons at sleeve cuffs. Decorative epaulet with button at shoulder. Additional button included. Pockets at hips. This coat scores 3.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat scores a 3.5 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.