Maroon of One's Own Coat
By BB Dakota
$119.99 $35.9970% off!
Now that you have your very own place, complete with a cozy studio space that's perfect for writing, painting, journaling, and daydreaming, it’s high time you possessed an original look in this maroon plaid coat byBB Dakota! This fully lined, classic trench keeps you warm on your long neighborhood walks that re-energize your imagination. Boasting a plaid print in maroon, black, green, and gray hues, this double-breasted coat comes with crest-topped, copper-like buttons along the faux brown leather-trimmed opening and atop each matching trimmed hip pocket flaps. You have the option to wear the brown-buckled, adjustable belt, much like you have the freedom to express yourself in so many ways. After a long afternoon of creative work, take a stroll in this lovely coat over a striped pullover, black leggings, and calf-high boots, and invigorate your creative spirit.This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 85% Polyester, 10% Wool, 3% Acrylic, 2% Viscose. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Removable belt is adjustable and ranges from 27 to 32.5 inches in length for size Small; 28.5 to 34 inches for size Medium; 33 to 38 inches for size Large.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron cool.
- Lined. Front button closure. Additional button included. Two hip pockets with button closure.
- This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.