Lauren Moffatt Portland and Starboard Coat
$548.99 $164.9970% off!
As an avid adventurer, you can’t be content to just wander the riverbanks. Clad in this marvelous, minimalist, military-inspired coat by Lauren Moffatt, you hop on a river cruise and explore Portland’s Northwestern waterways. Moffatt fuses her vintage tastes with her flair for modern aesthetics, creating dynamic pieces whose quality and clean designs stand the test of time. The deep-blue body and kelly-green accents of this long, wool, snap-shut coat are as streamlined as the vessel on which you ride, and the brass accent buttons glisten as brightly as the sunbeams reflecting off of the ice-cold waves below. Tucking your caramel-gloved hands into the subtle side pockets of your coat and pulling your red beret over your ears, you lean against the railing of the boat. Cozy, fashionable, and fascinated by the beauty of your surroundings, you couldn’t be happier - or more haute!This coat scores a 5.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 90% Wool, 10% Nylon. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Dry clean only.
- Fully lined. Front snap closure. Decorative epaulets at shoulders.
- Made in the United States
- This coat scores a 5.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.