Keeping Mums Coat
With the advent of autumn, you always look forward to festooning your front walk with brightly hued pots of flowering mums. Inspired by the floral-like appliques in grey, burnt-orange, pink, and chestnut that adorn each shoulder of this olive-colored twill coat, you browse the farmer’s market on a brisk fall day for the perfect shades of your favorite flower. Layered over a coral-pink sweater, dark-wash skinnies, and rust-orange boots, this fleece and quilted-lined coat will wrap you in warmth as you decorate for the season. Tucking your gloves into the two side pockets, you cinch the gathered waist and hem, and slip your wallet into the buttoned interior pocket before carrying home a flower pot beneath each arm.This coat scores a 4.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Lining: 100% Polyester. Filling: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Adjustable drawstring at neck, waist and hem.
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry recommended. Iron warm. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Hidden front zipper with snap closures. Tab at hood with button closure. Back yoke with button closure.Two hip pockets with button closure.
- This coat scores a 4.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.