I'll Tell You Watson Coat
Want the scoop on adorable outerwear? Allow us to clue you in to this inspector-inspired cloak by Jack by BB Dakota! With its charcoal and ash grey plaid, single button closure, and hint of fringe trim, this hooded, long-sleeved look is quite a find. Discover just how chic this piece can be by pairing it with a knee-length pleated skirt, opaque tights, a button-down blouse, and T-strap shoes. The perfect cool-weather outfit is no mystery with this piece on your side!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester.
- Length measurement taken at front hem. Back hem runs 14 inches shorter than front hem. Fringe is not included in the length measurement. Fringe measures approximately 3.5 inches in length. Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Low heat iron. Dry cleanable.
- Unlined. Front button closure. Additional button included. This coat scores 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat is rated Warm on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.