Here's Looking at Queue Coat
By BB Dakota
$132.99 $39.9970% off!
As time goes by, you realize more and more that eye-catching outerwear is worth its weight in gold. Tonight may be cold and misty, but you and your new paramour can’t wait to queue up for the midnight showing of your favorite black and white film. You can’t think of a more appropriate nod to 40's Hollywood monochrome than this cozy coat by BB Dakota. The neutral grey-and-dark-brown pattern is reminiscent of a snow leopard, and is as classy a take on animal print as you can get. Large, complimentary buttons close you off to the cold as you shift from one vintage, heeled saddle-shoe to the other. You pull your crimson cloche hat down over your ears, plunge your hands into the lined side pockets of this coat, and anticipate the joy of sharing your favorite romantic film with your honey for the first time. The only thing better than reliving a classic on the big screen is doing it while looking so good. Nice job, kid.This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 90% Polyester, 5% Acrylic, 5% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Loose fit through waist and hips. Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Pockets at hips. Pockets temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching. Additional button included.
- This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.