Globetrotting In Basic Black Coat
It was seen on a Swedish street style blog, gracing the frame of a wispy blond. It was spotted on the streets of Tokyo, weaving in and out of the Harajuku district. It was even espied in Melbourne, relaxed with a stylish female at an outdoor cafe. This dark wool-blend coat has been making rounds around the world, and it's no surprise that its cascading open-front drape and deep, midnight-sky hue have universal appeal. Bring this on-trend piece to your corner of the globe when you sport it over a heather-grey maxi dress, thin red belt, and shearling-lined ankle boots!This coat scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Dry clean only. Iron cool.
- Fully lined. Two hip pockets.
- This coat scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.