Get a Feel Forest Coat
You’re still discovering your unique sense of style, so consider giving this foundational, soft forest-hued coat a chance! This double-breasted button-up jacket is a wardrobe staple, with an original color as well as an exceptional fit provided by the tailored front seams and double vent silhouette. The slightly puffed shoulders of this long-sleeved overcoat offer a feminine feel, while the two button flap hip pockets provide a practical place in which to stash your pale-pink knit gloves. Don a neutral-toned cap, affix a vintage brooch to this coat's buttoned-back lapel, and take this stylish look for a spin!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 91% Polyester, 8% Rayon, 1% Spandex.
- Runs large at bust. Fabric does not provide stretch. Back vent measures 7.5 inches in length and is temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron warm.
- Front button closure. Two hip pockets with button closure.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.