Femme in Fuchsia Coat
$74.99 $21.9970% off!
Pacing the foggy streets of San Francisco just like the detectives of the noir novels you love so much, you feel like a character straight out of your own story. Unlike Spade or Marlowe, though, you forsake going undercover or incognito, and, instead, flaunt this fabulous fuchsia coat that boasts all the classic elements of a traditional trench - double-breasted cut, belted waist, buttoned epaulets, and side pockets - except, of course, its vibrant hue. Worn over wide-legged trousers, a grey Oxford blouse, and a retro, men's tie, this cute coat displays your skills for tracking down major style! Now, time to solve some of the city's many mysteries!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 90% Polyester, 10% Cotton. Lining: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Sleeve length measurement taken while cuffed.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Warm iron if necessary.
- Fully lined. Double-breasted with two interior buttons. Epaulets at shoulders. Pockets at sides. Adjustable belt is removable. Buttons at sleeve cuffs. Decorative button at back. Additional button included. This coat scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat is rated Warm on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.