Classic Caper Coat
By Pink Martini
$139.99 $41.9970% off!
You are a classic girl at heart - you love vintage cars and baking pies from scratch, you prefer reading to TV, and London to showy resorts. You also opt for a long train ride over a quick flight, so here you sit in your window seat, watching the world roll by. You take this opportunity to catch up on all of the mysterious stories you love. As you read, you sport your own updated version of a classic - this mid-length camel coat with houndstooth lining. The cape-inspired short sleeves on this Pink Martini original give a peek of the fabric of your dress beneath, and pairing this coat with a bright beret may be just the pop of color this neutral piece wants. Since starting in 2006, this Canadian brand has been creating classic pieces with artistic, romantic twists in luxe fabrics and charming prints. Even your outerwear has a bit of mystery, as you find hidden snaps under the double-breasted-style buttons. You begin to unbuckle the belt to settle in, when suddenly, you notice a mysterious passenger in a fedora sitting across the aisle. Planning a heist of your adorable coat, no doubt.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 80% Polyester, 20% Viscose.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Removable belt is adjustable and ranges from 28.5 to 35 inches in length for size Extra Small; 30 to 36.5 inches in size Small; 30 to 36.5 inches for size Medium; 33.5 to 40 inches in size Large. Sleeve length measurement taken from collar seam to sleeve hem.
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry recommended. Iron cool. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Double-breasted front snap closure with two interior snaps. Decorative front buttons. Removable tab at collar with adjustable buckle and button closure. Two hip pockets. Additional button included. This coat scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat is rated Warm on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.