Cabin Rambler Coat
$79.99 $23.9970% off!
After nights of curling up by the fire, baking cookies, reading, and watching the leaves or snow fall, you’re ready to get out into the world and let the brisk wind put a flush back in your cheeks. You slip into black shearling boots and slim forest green cords. The cabin door creaks shut behind you as you belt your chevron-print, Jack by BB Dakota coat and block out the chill. This fully lined, grey and black, mid-length coat has a short stand-up collar that will help protect you as you search the town for a toasty cup of cocoa. The southwest-inspired pattern on this pocketed piece keeps you feeling close to nature even as you return to the city - you look forward to wearing this look to work over a black shirt dress and opaque grape tights. A breath of fresh air is one of life’s best refreshments - next to fun and functional fashion, that is!
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 77% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 10% Viscose, 3% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front zipper with snap closure. Two side pockets. Removable sash ties at waist. This jacket scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
- This coat is rated Warmest on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.