Angle of the Morning Coat
$87.99 $25.9970% off!
Life is all about unexpected surprises, like discovering that you actually love to wake up early and stroll the fall foliage - as long as you’re in your new Jack by BB Dakota burgundy coat, that is! This warm, mid-length coat features a multi-colored chevron pattern of wine, taupe, and orange, a stand-up collar, and two side pockets. You walk out in high-waisted, wide-legged mustard pants and stacked heels, wrapping your oatmeal scarf over your fave sweater. Life is so hectic some days that this little morning jaunt serves as your only personal time, so you love spending it in luxe fashion. Latte in hand, you button yourself in and tie shut this coat’s wide belt, eager - yes, eager! - to greet the dawn this morning in your totally on-point look.This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 67% Polyester, 25% Acrylic, 5% Viscose, 3% Wool. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Iron low if needed. Dry cleanable.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Removable sash ties at waist. Two hip pockets are temporarily sealed with manufacturers stitching. Additional button included.
- This coat scores a 3.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.