In the 19th century, a fashionable group of London's elite formed the Picnic Society. They met to enjoy cultured company, regal refreshments, and the beauty of the royal parks. We say, why not bring back the Picnic Society? This beautiful blazer from Annie Greenabelle
- a darling eco-friendly British designer found at the Who's Next show in Paris - is the ideal garment for your first official meeting! Not only is this navy blazer printed with pretty pink and green roses, it's also comprised of organic cotton and reclaimed fabrics. So, slip this dainty darling over a classic cotton sheath and walkable wedges, button its single-breasted front closure, grab your picnic basket, and head out to rekindle a romance with the great outdoors!
- Plain Fabric 100% Organic Cotton.
- We would equate these sizes to 8 = S, 10 = M, 12 = L, 14 = XL.
- Hand wash in cold water only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Do not soak. Line dry.
- This blazer scores a 1 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under <a href="http://www.modcloth.com/help/fit-and-form-details">Fit and Form Details</a>.